Convertion SRC to UI: how to set min/max of GtkSpinButton

Tomaž Vajngerl quikee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 08:21:51 PST 2013

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 4:41 PM, Laurent BP <jumbo4444 at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm on the way to convert impswfdialog.src to UI. I'm following the how-to
> from Caolan
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/WidgetLayout#HOWTO:_Step_by_step_dialog_conversion
>
> I've got a pb with a GtkSpinButton which must have a minimum value of 1 and
> maximum value of 100. How to set these min/max?
> This page in the wiki explains several points about GtkSpinButton
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/WidgetLayout#MetricFields.2C_NumericFields_and_MetricBox
> but nothing about min/max.

In Glade, if you go to "General settings" for a spin button, there is
an option "Adjustment". If you click this one, you get an option to
select and "adjustment" or add a new one, just add a new one.
Adjustments have all the settings for spin button you need like
min/max and inc/dec steps.

> Thanks for your help.
>
> Laurent BP

Regards, Tomaž