A quick question about CPPUnit releases

Alan Higginson alan.higginson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 12:47:51 PST 2013

Hello list members,

Is 1.13.1 the latest official released version of CPPUnit? I am noticing in
the git log that Markus Mohrhard made some commits in May that talk about
the 1.13.2 release but I don't see a download link anywhere for this on the
freedesktop.org CPPUnit website. Would anyone here be able to provide a
rough estimate of when I might be able to expect CPPUnit 1.13.2 to be
officially released?

Background:
I'm hoping to make use of the 64-bit Visual Studio build configuration
changes that Mr. Mohrhard introduced since CPPUnit 1.13.1. I've tried the
head revision of the master branch in git and it seems to build for me
(thanks to Mr. Mohrhard's changes in May) but I need to be able to specify
an official release version number to my organization in order to get
approval to use it in our development environment. Availability of an
official 1.13.2 release would solve this issue for me!

Thanks very much for any help you can provide!

Regards,
Alan Higginson