WRITER : Extend support for RDF Metadata

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Wed Nov 6 01:00:57 PST 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 02:37:21PM +0100, arkarell <arnaud.malguy at arkarell.com> wrote:
> I would like to extend support for "RDF metadata" in LibreOffice
> Writer in order to be able to set metadata
> on a lot of elements unsupported today like tables.
> Is there anybody that could help me to find what source code are involved ?
> For information, I use the API of LibreOffice/OpenOffice for many
> years now but it would be my first contribution at the LO code.

There are two SfxPoolItems you can use to set metadata on items like
paragraphs or tables:

- SvXMLAttrContainerItem is used to store unknown XML attributes from
  ODF (so they survive a roundtrip)
- SfxGrabBagItem is a string-any map, so can store nested structures,
  etc. -- but explicitly runtime-only, so ODF filter intentionally
  ignores it.

See here for more info:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Writer#InteropGrabBag

Miklos