[libreoffice-l10n] string freeze has been broken in libreoffice-4-1

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 05:10:15 PST 2013

Hi Sérgio,

On 2013.11.06. 1:11, Sérgio Marques wrote:
> Hi Andras,
>
> I´ve run "Update from templates" and now I have 205 words in sbasic
> and 470 in shared. Is this ok?
>
> These are to many changes from a brach that it is supposed to be freezed.

Well, we could have avoided re-translating the 470 words in shared,
because the translatable strings have not changed, only identifiers.
That's a pity. If only Pootle were more intelligent, and distinguished
tags from text... The 205 words in sbasic are the help of the new
Date/Time functions in Basic. It was exceptional that an API change
happened in stable branch.

Best regards,
Andras