LibreOffice ESC call, Thur Nov 7th - 16:00 central European (local) time

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Fri Nov 8 05:43:32 PST 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 07, 2013 at 04:48:15PM +0000, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at collabora.com> wrote:
> > * Pushed a patch changing the headers only. Another patch is ready for
> > all the remaining style elements.
> >
> 	My main concern here is any potential impact on the defaults getting
> exposed in ODF / in the file-formats - and whether we remain compatible
> with old documents that rely on those defaults ;-) it'd be great to test
> that that's not the case I guess - otherwise, great to get it in before
> the 4.2 freeze.

My understanding is that yes, we export those built-in styles to the
documents, so no need to worry about that.

I just checked, e.g. on master Heading 3 is gray in Writer, on 4-1, it's
black. If you create a document on 4-1, using Heading 3 and open it on
master, it'll be black as well, what we want.

Miklos