4.2.0.0.alpha1 build error

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Mon Nov 11 00:57:56 PST 2013

Hi Andy,

On Fri, Nov 08, 2013 at 09:25:06PM +0100, Andreas Radke <a.radke at arcor.de> wrote:
> ooxmlexport.cxx:546:Assertion
> Test name: test1Table1Page::Import_Export_Import
> equality assertion failed
> - Expected: 1
> - Actual  : 2

I see that the related test document has characters using the "Arial"
font, and the "1 vs 2" above is about the document is of how many pages.

> Could some system lib cause this or is it a known issue?

I would bet that it's more about some missing font. Are you building in
a chroot? If so, can you check if Arial, or a metrically equivalent font
(i.e. Liberation Sans) is available when the test runs?

As a workaround, you can run:

sed -i '/CppunitTest_sw_ooxmlexport/d' sw/Module_sw.mk

before 'make' to get the build continue.

Miklos