Reminder: Freiburg Hackfest refunds

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Mon Nov 11 01:37:04 PST 2013

(Sorry if you receive this message twice - I got a bounce that the FDO
Mailman was crashing and my mail dropped, so resending.)

Hello,

this is just a quick reminder to send in your travel refund requests for
the Freiburg Hackfest.

In order to handle the requests more effectively, I'd like to file them
in batches - I'll file the first batch in _24 hours_, later requests
will then be delayed a bit until the next round.

So, in case you'd like to apply for a refund, please send in your
requests ASAP. ;-) Find all details at
http://www.mail-archive.com/projects@global.libreoffice.org/msg01081.html

Thanks,
Florian