RE [ckan-discuss] CKAN Integration with Google Spreadsheet - ... or LibreOffice

Diane Mercier diane.mercier at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 06:28:52 PST 2013

  Hi,

It seems to me that the integration of documents as the Google Doc|Drive
and MS Office formats are incompatible with open knowledge as adopted by
the OKFN community.

Does the community discussed the possibility to integrate the open ODF
formats supported by LibreOffice to CKAN plateform ?

--
Dre Diane Mercier
Ph.D. Sciences de l'information

Open Data Project Manager
City of Montreal
dmercier at ville.montreal.qc.ca
@MTL_DO | donnees.ville.montreal.qc.ca
514 872-9702 | donneesouvertes at ville.montreal.qc.ca

Ambassador - Open Knowledge Foundation Network, local groupe in Canada
@okfnca | ca.okfn.org

@carnetsDM | dianemercier.com
« Pas de données ouvertes, sans logiciel libre ni formats ouverts »

  [ckan-discuss] CKAN Integration with Google Spreadsheet

*Huang-Wei Chang* chang.huangwei.01 at gmail.com
<mailto:ckan-discuss%40lists.okfn.org?Subject=Re%3A%20%5Bckan-discuss%5D%20CKAN%20Integration%20with%20Google%20Spreadsheet&In-Reply-To=%3CCADANAnhwFZ7_8krChr5UsU%2BfDX24aY01mMg6m%3DJZuBxxBdQ05A%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
/Sat Nov 9 21:36:10 GMT 2013/