Replacing one DLL from official build

Pavel Laštovička pavel.lastovicka at blue-point.cz
Wed Nov 13 04:29:35 PST 2013

Hi,

I had a plan to take an official Win32 build and after installation replace swlo.dll
with modified library I built myself. I used this approach successfully once in
past. However this time Writer crashes (SwDocShell::SwDocShell() calls something in
sfxlo.dll and a null pointer is referenced). One thing I can think of that might
cause it is probably different compiler versions used.

Is there some more or less safe way to achieve my goal or should not this approach
be used at all?

--
Regards
Pavel Laštovička