You're now in the committer group on gerrit.libreoffice.org

bjoern bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri Nov 15 06:08:35 PST 2013

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 11:13:53AM +0100, Jacobo Aragunde Pérez wrote:
> El 14/11/13 16:27, Miklos Vajna escribió:
> > Hi Jacobo,
> >
> > I'm happy to notify you about that you've been added to the Committers
> > group on gerrit. This means that when you're sure about your changes,
> > please just go ahead and push them directly to master. :-)
> >

> I feel really honored by the trust the community is putting on me. I
> promise not to break the code base too often :D

Oh, and just to repeat the obvious:

When you have direct commit access, this also means you can push in _other_
peoples changes from gerrit to master, so you are a 'full reviewer' as much as
a 'unrestricted committer'. So I kindly ask to help us in patch review, as:

 with great power comes great responsibility ;)

Best,

Bjoern