Vendors Name via UNO API / Basic Macros

Thomas Krumbein thomas.krumbein at documentfoundation.org
Fri Nov 15 06:49:10 PST 2013

Hi Miklos,

yes, thanks, that might be a practible way at this time.

Nevertheless - it is not a solution for the future.

I guess, there should be an implementation of the original product name,
version-number (major and minor) and actuall product name.

This should be easy accessible even for unexpierienced macro developers.

I will do a feature request or this :)

best regards
Thomas

--
## Unterstützung der freien Office Suite
## http://de.libreOffice.org  - www.LibreOffice.org