Vendors Name via UNO API / Basic Macros

Fernand Vanrie sos at pmgroup.be
Fri Nov 15 09:53:36 PST 2013

  Andrew ,
the problem is :

  "stardiv.Toolkit.UnoDateFieldControls" who has until 4.0 a "date"
property who is a ISO representation of the datevalue.
Since 4.1 this date property is a structure (day, month, year) who is
more handy but painfull for us with hundreds of code lines using the
isovalue.

i signaled this already to Lionel, but he he is working hard to solving
other base problems, i supose  e we should fil a Regresion issue for this ?