Handling of worksheet functions from Excel 2010 and newer

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Sun Nov 17 22:55:22 PST 2013

Hi Eike,

>> Should we add all new/renamed Excel2010 functions to that xlsx-document?
>> It isn't too much trouble for me, but I wouldn't like to give 'one of
>> you with Excel' work that is not necessary. :)
>I'd appreciate if you could add all the functions, send the document to me, I'd check it in Excel if all works and then save it again to commit.

Attachment 89360 (https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=89360) of bug 70798, see comment 9 for explanations.
Note that the new xlsx-document may make the current tests fail because of relocation of functions; I can submit a patch for that (and add functions to the test) when you tell me the xlsx-document is ready for pushing.

Winfried