fdo#39439 : Web search for UI strings

Mat M matm at gmx.fr
Wed Nov 20 18:54:37 PST 2013

Le Sun, 15 Sep 2013 18:35:22 +0200, Mat M <matm at gmx.fr> a écrit:

> Le Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:24:43 +0200, Michael Meeks
> <michael.meeks at collabora.com> a écrit:
>> 	Ok :-) do you have a live demo on-line we can play with ?
>>
> Nope, I have no online sevrer which can host a python program. But code
> will come, don't worry.

I tried with openshift.com, but I have an issue with submodules for now,
so it is not working.

>>> I will, as soon as the glade question is solved.
>>
>> 	Ok - you're working on that ? :-)

Code is working, but i will refactor it a bit to be more consistent.

>>> Well, request was for a web site, forwarding to opengrok. I think in a

In the zip, there is louish, the CLI version, which is stricter but should
match the CLI usage.

Done, finally.

>> 	I'd love to read the code & get it into git somehow. If it's a

> Will provide both when  glade stuff is done (Hopefully by the end of the
> week).

The week was long :P
For the webapp (all files but louish), you will need the packages pylev &
web.py

Script was tested with LinuxMint bash, Webapp with apache+mod_wsgi, ran by
python 2.7.

Have a look and tell me

Regards,

Mat