Inquiry About YourProduct‏

Dixon Companies Inc. dixoncompaniesinc at outlook.com
Fri Nov 22 14:07:16 PST 2013

Good Morning,
​
Dixon Companies Inc is currently looking for expansion and we need to develop our relations. We are based in USA since 2004 and are cooperating with many well-knowed companies all over Globe.
​
We are contacting you because your profile,it seems to be interesting for us.
​
This first email is to establish a first contact and to make sure that you are a manufacturer or supplier not just an intermediate.
​
We would appreciate if you could describe more your business and tell us:
- Factory address
- Factory size
- Turnover
And any more information you think can be interested for us to know.
​
We would be glad to come visit your factory soon in the next two weeks.
​
If we are interested with your facilities we will, by then, offer you a first drawing of our newest product for quotation.
​
Thank you for your time.
​
Looking forward to your answer.
​
Best Regards
Mr.Walter Coolman.
420 North Front Street, Suite 200 . McHenry, Illinois 60050
Tel : 815-385-1888
Email :​ dixoncompaniesinc at outlook.com