Reformatting a text document via UNO

Andrew Douglas Pitonyak andrew at pitonyak.org
Wed Nov 27 06:40:55 PST 2013

On 11/27/2013 07:45 AM, Pavel Laštovička wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is there a way to reformat parts or whole text document e.g. from a
> Basic macro? Without inserting / changing a text content to force
> formatting.
> I am thinking about a macro changing a compatibility option called by
> user during document editing.
>
> Thanks

Not sure that I understand the question.

I think that you are asking how to tell the document "update everything
now" even though no perceivable change has occurred with the document
itself. An example of this is using the menu option Tools > Update >
All. I have usually done this by recording the macro to do an update all
and then simply issuing the dispatch that does it.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php