Reformatting a text document via UNO

Pavel Laštovička pavel.lastovicka at blue-point.cz
Wed Nov 27 09:32:03 PST 2013

Hello,

Dne 27.11.2013 13:45, Pavel Laštovička napsal(a):
> Hi all,
>
> is there a way to reformat parts or whole text document e.g. from a Basic macro?
> Without inserting / changing a text content to force formatting.
thanks for replies and I am sorry I was not clear.

By formatting I meant the process of building a line from portions, where
SwLinePortion::Format() is called for each portion. From my testing this happens
when some line portion changes its content (for example typing 1 character) or a
user selects print preview.

It could be done by inserting some content into a line and then deleting it back but
I hope there is a more elegant solution :-)

Pavel Laštovička
blue.point Solutions spol. s  r. o.