minutes of ESC call ...

bfoman bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Thu Nov 28 13:26:21 PST 2013

Michael Meeks-5 wrote

http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/infra wrote
*
> , Redmine

Hi!
Please consider to use migrated own Bugzilla at bugs.libreoffice.org as a
bug-tracker for all LibreOffice related actionable items for each team
(Infra, QA, etc.). All of lacking requirements can be added to Bugzilla as
extensions, per product/component (like 1st desription editable entry or
else). Remember that Bugzilla can be used as public/private ticketing system
- has private bugs/comments capabilities and access control lists.
This would allow to have better communication across all teams and get AI
bugs a real workflow and not a  mail threads across mailinglist only.
I wish a migrated Bugzilla will become best friend of all project members
and will be used whenever possible.
Best regards.