Example of code(DevelopersGuide_OOo3.1.0)

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Fri Nov 29 07:24:12 PST 2013

On 11/25/2013 04:06 PM, Adriam Delgado Rivero wrote:
> I have an example of code (FirstLoadComponent) of
> DevelopersGuide_OOo3.1.0. Works on LibreOffice 3.6, but not in 4.1.2.3.
> I would appreciate any help.

If this mail (which apparently got stuck in moderation for a while) is
about the same issue as
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-api/201311.mbox/%3Ca4e7f34d-b8cb-4d5a-890f-6894d3410265%40ucimail2.uci.cu%3E>
"hi, code in Java," then please see my response at
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-api/201311.mbox/%3C5295FE27.5090803@redhat.com%3E>:

"Ah, the problem happens when you let the Java code use the jars from LO
3.6 and make it connect to a LO 4.1 soffice.  The reason is that the
binaryurp code can be a bit too picky for the change we did for LO 4
where we removed all the 'oneway' annotations from the idl files.  Will
be fixed in LO 4.1.4 and LO 4.2.0."

Stephan