scalc bug with sum

Neeraj Rai rneeraj.rai at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 12:21:48 PST 2013

Hi Eike,

I tried various combinations and it seems that if I drag to select cols, it
shows the right sum.
But if I hold ctrl- key down to select, it only shows the last col selected.
If I need to select non-contiguous cols, I need to hold the ctrl-key down ?
Or is there another way to get the same functionality?
It used to work in 4.0.0.3

thanks
Neeraj

--
=====
Intuition - is the inability to figure out the facts on which we based the