Build windows failed on 4.0.5 branch

Gay, Matthieu matthieu.gay at capgemini.com
Thu Oct 3 00:14:09 PDT 2013

Hello,

I change my environment, now I am on windows 7, I had to apply some patch to visual studio because I had thies problems:

Problème visual studio 2010:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/heaths/archive/2011/04/01/visual-c-2010-sp1-compiler-update-for-the-windows-sdk-7-1.aspx
https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/660584/windows-update-kb2455033-breaks-build-with-missing-ammintrin-h

But now, the build stop at: