[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: 3 commits - ios/iosremote sw/source

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Sun Oct 6 13:18:51 PDT 2013

On Sat, Oct 05, 2013 at 03:35:02AM -0700, Siqi LIU <me at siqi.fr> wrote:
>  sw/source/filter/ww8/docxattributeoutput.cxx                             |    4

Hi,

Sorry, I had to revert this part; it made CppunitTest_sw_ooxmlexport
fail. Have you tried running a toplevel 'make' before pushing?

On OS X, you'll need to remove the platform-specific ifdef from
sw/qa/extras/ooxmlexport/ooxmlexport.cxx to have the test fail (AFAIK
it's disabled by default as it causes some popup windows).

If you have an idea what's the problem with your patch, of course we can
consider its updated version again,

Miklos