[libreoffice-l10n] Re: LibreOffice Help

Martin Srebotnjak miles at filmsi.net
Tue Oct 8 13:24:31 PDT 2013

Hi,

maintaining and translating LO help via wiki is a no-go for localization
(teams).

If someone wants to play with that, he/she can do it as one's own pet
project, maybe by creating a fork of LO. But LO should officially stay away
from it. Or it will, quite soon, become an English-only office suite. If
that will be the case, the localization teams should think about forking LO
:-)

Lp, m.