[BUILD] Which license do I need to build a professional edition of LibreOffice (4.0.x/4.1.x) of windows ?

James Michael DuPont jmdpplks at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 00:00:54 CEST 2013

<<Cygwin is used. As for using mingw on Windows, no, it would not be a
nice project any day. It would be much easier to cross-compile on linux
(which does work already, btw).>>

Ok great. cause I thought I remembered seeing the windows build. So you
dont need to have a MSVC license,  I guess that whole thing could also run
on windows as well.
mike