minutes of ESC call ...

bjoern bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Sat Oct 12 15:24:33 CEST 2013

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 05:09:34PM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
>         + Canonical bibisect repo is updated - since October 4th (Bjoern)
>             + also started personal build of that, we have 2x of these running & updating

So, my local build is finished, and the last 20 build turned out right and
usable. Unfortunately previous builds finished successfully, but are unusable
because of fscking linkoo and esp. because of fscking linkoo even being being
enabled by default.

Luckily we now got rid of that crap (and good riddance), but still for this
series of builds, that doesnt really help. I wonder, if I should upload this 20
build bibisect, so that we at least have something of a recent master build
available for testers, or if I should skip this completely.

Best,

Bjoern