ATTENTION master tinderbox uploaders (was: How are installation sets being built?)

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Oct 15 09:33:15 PDT 2013

On 10/11/2013 10:48 AM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> So, if there are no complaints coming, I'll change the meaning of
> --with-package-format so that only if --with-package-format=... is
> explicitly specified are installation sets (of the specified kinds)
> generated.

Done with
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8fc7e560db11f424362c8effdeb61eb8d1526256>
"Make building installation sets depend on --with-package-format=..."

TDF release builds should not be affected negatively, as for those cases
where <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/ReleaseBuilds>
does not explicitly mention a --with-package-format=..., the relevant
distro-configs/*.conf does now.

But some of the tinderboxes that upload master dailies might suddenly
stop to do so if they do not specify --with-package-format=... (either
directly or indirectly via --with-distro=...).

Stephan