libcdr/libvisio/libmspub and gerrit

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Mon Sep 2 01:47:56 PDT 2013

I just pushed Norbert's contribution to libcdr/libmspub/libvisio. They
are commit hooks that should make it much easier to collaborate. After
one sets the gerrit access according to this wiki article:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit/setup#Setting_yourself_up_for_gerrit_-_the_manual_way

And one runs ./autogen.sh in the git checkout, one can push the work
into gerrit directly using

"git push origin HEAD:refs/for/master"

It is then trivial for me to review patches in gerrit even from my
phone or public computer. It is still good to drop me an e-mail to
fridrich dot strba at bluewin dot ch so that I know quickly that there
is something to review.

In case some of the steps are not clear, I am here to give answers :)

F.