Raspberry Pi for development available

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Mon Sep 2 02:55:11 PDT 2013

Well, you can propose any project you like. However, please only such projects you can realistically work on in a timely manner. ;-)

This message has been sent from my mobile. Please excuse the possible briefness.

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, Germany