callcatcher/unusedcode.easy: writeDBLoaderInfo function in dbloader.cxx

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Sep 2 12:07:24 PDT 2013

On Sun, 2013-09-01 at 07:41 +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> How come callcatcher / unusedcode.easy didn't catch [writeDBLoaderInfo]

callcatcher did (when I examine my unusedcode.all listing to have a
look) but unusedcode.easy is the easy to examine non "extern C" subset
of the complete listing of unused code because there are so many
dlopenable symbols in the full listing that would be dangerous to
blindly remove without careful inspection so they are filtered out.

You can see the subsetting rules in the toplevel Makefile and search for
findunusedcode:

C.