Project focused on adding missing functionality to LibreOffice.

Mateusz Marzantowicz mmarzantowicz at osdf.com.pl
Mon Sep 2 01:28:15 PDT 2013

On 26.08.2013 23:18, Jakub Kościelak wrote:

> - Maintaining full compatibility with the file formats created in
> Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007 and 2010, including the correct application
> of special functions and macros - a lot has already been done, macros
> are the biggest problem.

How? Microsoft failed to maintain compatibility between next versions of
MS Office and you say you're gonna do it with LO? I'm facing
incompatibilities each day opening doc/docx documents on different
versions of MS Office not to mention LO.

Macros are not the biggest problem when simple two page document isn't
presented similarly on one system.

Mateusz Marzantowicz