libcmis compile failure

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Thu Sep 5 00:28:06 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 04, 2013 at 08:15:03PM +0400, Ivan Timofeev <timofeev.i.s at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hmm, but we bundle boost 1.54. What's the point of using system
> > boost, but internal libcmis?
>
> A wish to build with as much system libraries as possible maybe. :) We
> require quite recent libcmis >= 0.4.0.

I understand the point of building with all system libs from a distro
point of view -- but when you're hacking, if you want to reduce from
scratch build time with that, I guess using ccache is a better option,
the current JSON problem is an example of that.

> Also there is:
> AC_MSG_ERROR([--with-system-libcmis conflicts with --enable-dbgutil])

Sure, that's true for every C++ lib, like cppunit, etc.

Miklos