[GSOC]Use Widget Layout for the Start Center Weekly Update 09-10

Krisztian Pinter pin.terminator at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 02:33:38 PDT 2013

Hi all!

Since my last update I added a toggle button to switch between recent docs
and templates. The idea came up, that maybe template manager should be
fully integrated to Start Center.
I also added tooltips to the tumbnails, so long filenames shouldn't be a
problem anymore.

Now I'm working on figuring out why keyboard control doesn't work in
RecentDocsView.
I'll also try making the scrolling in ThumbNailView smoother, and
automatically remove docs from recent files that don't exist anymore.

All the best,
Krisztian