[GSoC] Character border, 11.-12. week

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Mon Sep 9 00:25:33 PDT 2013

Hi Tamás,

On Sun, Sep 08, 2013 at 12:58:35PM +0200, Zolnai Tamás <zolnaitamas2000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> In the previous two weeks I implemented next things:
> - Extend character border for tabulators.
> - Write filters:
>   - HTML
>   - MS filters (DOCX, RTF, WW8)
>
> Next week, I will fix some small bugs belonging to character borders, write
> documentation and do some tests.

That's great! Here are a few comments:

- assertEqualBorder() -> CPPUNIT_ASSERT_EQUAL_BORDER(): in C++, in
  general inline functions are preferred over macros. If the intention
  is to get the place where the real problem is, run the unit test in
  gdb, and get a backtrace.
- If you deal with colors in unit tests, I think writing them in hex
  form is much more readable (16711680 vs 0xff0000). Or in case it's a
  common color, even better: COL_RED
- sw/source/filter/ww8/attributeoutputbase.hxx: Please avoid using
  'using' in header files, we only do that in cxx files, hxx files have
  all the namespaces written out for better readability.

Other than that, great progress, thanks! :)

Miklos