remaining core gerrit spam

bjoern bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon Sep 9 04:46:18 PDT 2013

Hi Mat,

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 11:30:27AM +0200, Mat M wrote:
> I asked some questions in the comments, I write them back here:
>
> Targeted repos:
> core
> translations
> dictionaries
> help
>
> Should we target more (contrib/dev-tools, contrib/buildbot) ?

I think we should start with fewer and consider adding more gently if needed.

> I suppose we set them in different mails ?
> Or do you want one mail for core, one for the submodules, and one
> for the contrib ones ?

One for core, one for submodules, one for contrib sounds good to me personally,
but be aware that this is not my call alone. ;)
As such, I suggest you just go ahead with whatever you think most appropriate
and if there are other proposals from this list (or the ESC), you invite them
to help you optimize this.

Best,

Bjoern