Windows build failures - no viable Tinderbox builds

bjoern bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon Sep 9 06:21:47 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 08, 2013 at 06:24:20PM +0200, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> V Stuart Foote wrote:
> > The two active Windows TB (39 & 42) have been failing builds for
> > several days now.
> >
> Both failing in one of the ppt unit tests - Bjoern, were you not
> looking into that one last week?

Yep, I did some breakage (which should be fixed by now) there, but:

 http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/cgi-bin/gunzip.cgi?tree=MASTER&brief-log=1378714807.32311#err129

mt.exe :
general error c101008c: Failed to read the manifest from the resource of file
"D:/libo-master/workdir/wntmsci14.pro/LinkTarget/Library/iunopkgapp.lib". The
binary is not a valid Windows image.

looks unrelated to what I did.

Best,

Bjoern