Please regenerate api.libreoffice.org from libreoffice-4-1 branch

James Michael DuPont jmdpplks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 10:46:59 PDT 2013

+1

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 12:28 PM, Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel at mamane.lu>wrote:

> Packaged docs are much less practical for the user.
>
> 1) Need to install the old "packaged version" (or at least its SDK) to
>    check e.g. backwards compatibility. Much easier to quickly check
>    online.
>
> 2) Online docs are automatically indexed (DuckDuckGo, Google, Bing,
>    ...), searchable, a general Internet search finds them, ...

I agree with Lionel on this one 100%,
the fact that all the google searches for libreoffice docs are broken is
very annoying. I dont have the space or time to install all the docs or
compile all the time.
Consider the principles of open data :
http://opengovdata.io/2012-02/page/5-1-4/principles-publishing-data

u"""9. *Permanent*: Data should be made available at a stable Internet
location indefinitely. Providing documents with *permanent web
addresses*helps the public share documents with others by allowing
them to point
others directly to the authoritative source of the document, rather than
having to provide instructions on how to find it, or distributing the
document separately themselves. Permanent locations are especially useful
on government websites which are prone to being scratched and re-created as
political power shifts. """