[BUG] or [EVOL] about arrow enlargement in libreoffice draw ?

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Thu Sep 12 09:43:40 PDT 2013

Hi Matthieu,

Gay, Matthieu schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> Can you look to the attached file?
>
> And tell me if the fact that we can't reduce the black lines the same as
> the yellow frame in libreoffice Draw, is a bug?

What do you mean by "reduce"?

The yellow object has "fill: yellow" and "outline: none" in CorelDraw.
Therefore the import generates a polygon, lines do not have the property
"fill". The black object has "fill: none" and "outline: black" in
CorelDraw. They are imported as line. What import do you expect?

Kind regards
Regina