cuitabarea.hxx

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at documentfoundation.org
Thu Sep 12 12:41:36 PDT 2013

Em 12-09-2013 13:19, Caolán McNamara escreveu:
> On Wed, 2013-09-11 at 23:39 -0300, Olivier Hallot wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Converting a page setup dialog to widgets UI in sd/,  I stumbled on the
>> need to have cui/source/inc/cuitabarea.hxx visible to sd/
>>
>> But moving it to include/cui/ will affect many files that looks for it
>> in cui/source/inc/
>>
>> Any objections for the move?
>
> Well, we don't currently have an include/cui so you'd have to create
> that. What are the circumstances that require its exposure due to a .ui
> conversion ?
>
> C.

Hi Caolán

While converting the format page dialog in sdraw I stumbled into

sd/source/ui/dlg/dlgpage.cxx

- -    AddTabPage( RID_SVXPAGE_PAGE);
- -    AddTabPage( RID_SVXPAGE_AREA);
+    nPage        = AddTabPage( "RID_SVXPAGE_PAGE",
SvxPageDescPage::Create(),0 );
+    nBackground  = AddTabPage( "RID_SVXPAGE_AREA",
SvxAreaTabPage::Create(),0);

where

SvxPageDescPage::Create() and SvxAreaTabPage::Create() are in cui/

If there is a way to build the Page and Area tabs pages of cui/ inside
sd/ I'll be happy to learn how.

Thank you

- --
Olivier Hallot
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 - Berlin, Germany
+55-21-8822-8812