Gerrit migration

bjoern bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Sep 12 15:53:54 PDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 05:37:20PM -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> But I do not mind cgit if you figure out how to get gerrit to play
> nice with it... it is supposed to be 'suppoerted' by gerrit...

AFAIK the argument against cgit was that it is not packaged on Ubuntu/Debian
because it does some nasty 'we take the git tarball and then patch that and
statically glue that into our binary' which makes it essentially unsupportable
for a distro (and as this is facing the wild web -- meh).

Best,

Bjoern