[GSOC]Firebird Integration Weekly Update 14
andrzej at ahunt.org
Mon Sep 16 01:51:10 PDT 2013
Progress this week:
- Some dbexception cleanup.
- Fixed ColumnLocate::findColumn implementations (for all
db drivers) and api definition.
- Fixed index rebuilding.
- Tried to experiment with different ICU versions, but haven't
managed to actually produce any errors when switching ICU
version (I specifically disabled index rebuilding locally as
to be able to catch any errors here) -- afaict. you need to
manually set the collation to get errors, which I suspect
wouldn't be done within Base.
- Fixed formatting of integers as a currency, integers now
show as a number and not currency by default.
- Fixed segfault when setting Null as first value in
- Reintroduce statement specific Mutexes (instead of a
- Implemented simple firebird unit tests to see that we can
really transfer a .fdb between machines with different
- Some generic cleanups.
- Tried to create a hsqldb cppunit-test, not directly usable
yet since hsqldb can't be run in solver (see other threads),
I was intending to use this as a basis for a performance test
-- it seems I should be able to have this run for now by
hardcoding the classpath in the HSQLDB driver.
(I.e. to run the unit/performance tests you need to change a
path in the HSQLDB driver, uncomment the dbaccess Module_*.mk
and run the test.)
More information about the LibreOffice