About SwTable::CheckConsistency() (sw module)

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 21 03:55:16 PDT 2013

Hi,

I noticed some weird things in SwTable::CheckConsistency(), eg:
   2102     std::list< RowSpanCheck > aRowSpanCells;
   2103     std::list< RowSpanCheck >::iterator aIter = aRowSpanCells.end();

then I see ++aIter several times some lines later.
How can it work since:
aRowSpanCells isn't initialized
aIter is at the end of aRowSpanCells
?
Just nitpicking but I think that this part:
   2128                     std::list< RowSpanCheck >::iterator aEraseIter =
aIter;
   2129                     ++aIter;
   2130                     aRowSpanCells.erase( aEraseIter );
could be replaced by:
aIter = aRowSpanCells.erase(aIter);
since "erase "returns an iterator even before C++11 standard (see
http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/list/list/erase/)

See
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sw/source/core/table/swnewtable.cxx#2095

Julien