[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sat Sep 21 04:58:26 PDT 2013

Hi Michael,

Michael Meeks wrote (19-09-13 17:16)

> * Completed Action Items
>      [...]
>      + come up with a proposal on what still needs improving in sidebar land (Cor)
>          [ in discussion on the list ]

I missed that it was set as an AI, but OK ;)
However, when it ís there... I would rather keep it open on the to do
list, and only mark it completed when there is a (more or less)
comprehensive proposal.

The same applies for the topic Template Manager: where there was an AI
for designs. That AI was marked as Completed at the moment that there
was just the fist step in the process. But the whole task is still
stalled and incomplete..

[from previous thread]
Cor Nouws wrote (22-05-13 23:30)
> Michael Meeks wrote (16-05-13 17:25)
>> * Pending Action Items
>
>>          + need design for copying styles between templates (Astron/UX)
>>                  + either in that dialog or a new dialog
>>                  + also issue with only editing templates that are in
>> the mgr
>
> FYI: there is some work on this:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/libreoffice-ux-advise@lists.freedesktop.org/msg01658.html
>   (and this split thread
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/libreoffice-ux-advise@lists.freedesktop.org/msg01663.html
> )
>
> State as per now:
>   - one issue (editing templates) looks solved
>   - ideas for second (copying styles) looks promising
>     (but code difficulties for 'copying' what works in sw to sc may be
> there ;) )
>   - input for third (visibility of various) still welcome

Cheers,
Cor

--
  - Cor Nouws