[ANN] feature/instdirlinktargets merged (was: Re: minutes of ESC call ...)

David Ostrovsky d.ostrovsky at gmx.de
Sun Sep 22 14:15:52 PDT 2013

On Sun, 2013-09-22 at 11:24 +0200, Michael Stahl wrote:
> good news everyone!
[...]
> the branch (feature/instdirlinktargets) is now merged on master.

[...]
> ... and another nice thing about this is that with every library
> existing only once, it was very easy to finally get the PythonTest to
> work in a MSVC build too; previously it failed because it somehow
> managed to load 2 copies of tklo.dll; so hopefully PythonTest is now
> working on all platforms where JunitTest works.

Great news! With this change in-process Python unit test framework with
easy debugging option (!) is up and running on all supported platforms.

I updated (un)-solved problem section on Python unit test wiki site [1].

So now we can migrate Java unit tests to Python and kill the migrated
tests; let me start [2].

Many thanks again to you, Tom Tromey, David Malcolm and Stephan for
making it all possible!

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Python_Unit_Tests
[2] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6017