Deployment exception and how to solve them.

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 23 04:59:16 PDT 2013

Hey,

2013/9/23 Andres Gomez <agomez at igalia.com>

> Hi guys,
>
> Just now I'm working in a unit test for
> "sw/CppunitTest_sw_ooxmlimport.mk" in which I'm adding the request for a
> "GraphicExportFilter" which results in the "Deployment Exception":
>
> "component context fails to supply service
> com.sun.star.drawing.GraphicExportFilter of type
> com.sun.star.drawing.XGraphicExportFilter"
>
> I've added "graphicfilter" to the "_use_library" section and also the
> following component to the "_use_component" section:
>
> "filter/source/graphic/graphicfilter"

You should replace this entry in the _use_component section with:

svx/util/ <http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/svx/util/>svx \

Finding out which entry to add for the use_components is quite easy. Go to
opengrok/git grep and search for the service name and add the *.component
file that mentions the service.

Regards,
Markus