inter-sheet formulas don't automatically update any more?

Yi Ding yi.s.ding at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 08:54:11 PDT 2013

The bug is still there in 4.1.2.2 as far as I can tell.

I can try to create a test case, but the spreadsheet I have right now
is very complicated and proprietary.

There's also a regression where references to CSV sheets give a #REF
rather than a value half the time, which also renders the 4.1 branch
unusable.

Thanks,
Yi