Support in research about newcomers

Igor Steinmacher igorsteinmacher at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 17:57:52 PDT 2013

Hello all,

thanks for those who already answered my survey. I am very glad to be
supported by this community.
If any of you want to contribute to my research, please feel free to answer
to survey or to send an email answering:
what are the main difficulties faced by newcomer when they want to start
contributing to OSS project?

Thanks once again

--
Igor Fabio Steinmacher
Faculty at Computer Sciences Dept. at Universidade Tecnológica Federal do

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 2:26 PM, Igor Steinmacher <igorsteinmacher at gmail.com