About commit "cppcheck: some cleanings"

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 30 02:21:13 PDT 2013

Hello,

About commit 30e72a9a36750b7326803fa8fa1b8d40648e7e89 and, in particular,
to:

- sal_Int32 nWindowWidth = ::std::max( nMinWidth, nBrowserWidth );
- nWindowWidth = ::std::min( nMaxWidth, nBrowserWidth );
+ sal_Int32 nWindowWidth = ::std::min( nMaxWidth, nBrowserWidth );

Matteo Casalin thought (and I agree) that if my changes surely keep the
previous behaviour, the original code might be wrong.
Indeed, it seemed that its aim was to bound nWindowWidth between the maximum
and minimum possible values, but it didn't.
So perhaps it should be:

  sal_Int32 nWindowWidth = ::std::max( nMinWidth, nBrowserWidth );
  nWindowWidth = ::std::min( nMaxWidth, nWindowWidth );

Any idea?

Julien

PS: Thank you again Matteo for your suggestion!