Object Linking and Embedding in LibreOffice

Badal Naik badal.kumar.naik at ericsson.com
Sun Sep 29 20:50:21 PDT 2013

Hi Team,
for last few of months, I am working on LibreOffice Projects. My current
pick up is developing "Display as icon" feature for Libreoffice. For
that I am trying to understand the files/ folders responsible for
handling inline embedding. I have studied "embedserv ,embeddedobj "
folders, but not getting much out of it.
Can you connect me to folks who developed inline embedding for OLE or
guide me how can I go about that.

Thanks in advance.

--
Badal K Naik