patch fixing bug 73588

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at collabora.com
Thu Apr 3 10:46:33 PDT 2014

On Thu, 2014-04-03 at 12:05 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> On Thu, 2014-04-03 at 11:45 -0400, Hannah Lyhne wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > This is my patch for bug 73588. Currently when working in RTL mode in
> > calc if a user wrote in a language that was written from left to
> > right, calc failed to automatically left align the text as it had in
> > previous versions. To fix this, I've added a statement that checks
> > that the cell begins with a RTL character before right aligning it.
> > I've attached my patch. Let me know if there's anything I need to
> > change.
>
> The patch looks fine to me.  We just need from you a license statement
> before we can merge your patch.

Thanks for your license statement.  I've pushed your patch with some
minor tweak in the commit message (to use your full name and address and
adjust reference to the bug number).

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commitdiff;h=036b1fccbfb87a1aab36632843deb29e0a70630f;hp=364c989e2e4f1f1897408882b2887a2bfb09a306

Kohei