What does "contact" mean in svx?

Chris Sherlock chris.sherlock79 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 22:13:30 PDT 2014

Thanks Thorsten, I appreciate the response :-)

There is a line in the readme that says the following that has been
puzzling a few of us:

xoutdev
this is where a lot of wht work would happen to move to the canvas.

Do you know what this means? Does this mean that it is an way of allow svx
to operate with VCL's OutputDevice? If so, do you have any further comments
you can give us as to how or what this is meant for? I would like to
clarify the readme to avoid confusion.

Chris

On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 2:10 AM, Thorsten Behrens <thb at documentfoundation.org